Skip to content
Self-Confidence & Self-Awareness
- Confident speaking to a class group.
- Can talk about the things they enjoy, and are good at, and about the things they do not find easy.
- Resourceful in finding support when they need help or information.
- Can talk about the plans they have made to carry out activities and what they might change if they were to repeat them.
Managing Feelings and Behaviour
- Knows some ways to manage their feelings and is beginning to use these to maintain control.
- Can listen to each other’s suggestions and plan how to achieve an outcome without adult help.
- Knows when and how to stand up for themselves appropriately.
- Can stop and think before acting and can wait for things they want.
- Plays group games with rules.
- Understands someone else’s point of view can be different from theirs.
- Resolves minor disagreement s through listening to each other to come up with a fair solution.
- Understands what bullying is and that this is unacceptable behaviour.