- Our brand new UK & Bangladesh joint venture Preschool/daycare is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced practitioner to become a member of our team.
- Our setting cares for children aged from 6months to 5years. The successful candidate will have a robust knowledge of childcare, good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, passionate about young children, who makes every child feel they are special, is a good listener and will encourage children to meet their full potential. She will have to work in a team under the direction of a leader and commit to carrying out all duties to a very high standard.
- Childcare experiences or similar/equivalent quali?cation is required. And all candidates will have to go through 3 stages of the interview.
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care
- Organize mealtimes and snacks for children
- Help children keep good hygiene
- Organize activities or implement a curriculum that
allowchildren to learn about the world and explore interests
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring
the problemsto the attention of parents
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest
- Preparation of weekly reports for individual kids
- Minimum HSC or 12th Standard or A level passed
- Age N/A
- Only females are allowed to apply
- A moderate knowledge of reading, writing and speaking in English is required.
- Basic computer literacy.
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Excellent rates of pay based on experience and qualification.
- Fully funded training
- – Pediatric first aid from Red Crescent
- – hygiene and food safety training
- – safeguarding training
- – Foundation courses for communication in English (if required)
- – Child psychology
- On-site training with our stakeholders and advisors from
- Standard yearly national & International Holidays.
- Annual leaves as per admin policy.
- Extensive Support for Higher Level qualifications.
- New uniforms.
- The scope of the extension of contracts.
Please drop your CV : email@example.com