You will be the first point of contact and must be able to work on your own initiative as well as being proactive in dealing with visitors, staff and pupils. You will be supported by the School Business Manager and Head Teacher and need to have the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and liaise effectively with all contacts. The role includes; reception duties, pupil attendance recording, general clerical and administrative support. The ideal candidate will be committed, energetic, flexible and able to work as part of a team and have high standards.
- To provide a friendly and welcoming reception service to all pupils, staff and visitors to the school and
to dealwith all enquiries/tasks in a competent and thorough manner.
- Answering telephone calls
- Answering emails and queries
- Politely greeting parents and visitors to the school.
- Dealing with all requests from parents/ guardians, staff and admin
- To be able to use the appointment system confidently, book, cancel and re-schedule appointments.
- Making sure the appointment system runs smoothly.
- Any other duties deemed commensurate with the job grade.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age Na
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Experience: Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Professional and friendly personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Organizing and planning
- Aattention to detail
- Good IT knowledge
- Able to manage and maintain a website
- Excelent phone manner
Please drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org