- Our brand new UK & Bangladesh joint venture Preschool/daycare is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced practitioner to become a member of our team.
- The candidate must have a real desire to work within an early years setting. You will need to be dynamic in your approach in order to lead practice in the Preschool room but also across the preschool as a whole. You must have excellent communication and organizational skills, an ability to lead others and the interpersonal skills required to engage children, staff and parents. You will preferably have had experience of working within a preschool setting and will have successfully met the challenges involved.
- You will be expected to work as part of a team in a room but also be involved in supporting the senior management of the preschool with their vision for continuous improvement. You will be required to use your own initiative, be creative and lead by example. You will be responsible for the completion of paperwork and planning for your own room and potentially the preschool as a whole. You will work within the settings policies and procedures, support any quality assurance projects and be an exemplary role model.
- As we are an international preschool we follow UK statutory framework/ guideline (EYFS) and you will require to have an excellent understanding of the EYFS and child development and current safeguarding requirements(training will be provided)
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, bathroom breaks, lunch time and rest time for students
- Create activities that are fun and educational for the children
- Collaborate with other teachers/leaders to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child
- Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents
- Deliver reports on potential concerns about children as to management as needed
Employment Status : Full-time
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education will be preferable
Experience Requirements: At least 2 year(s)
Only females are allowed to apply
Minimum 2+ years’ experience working with children in a classroom setting.
Excellent command of English language with both verbal and written communication skills.
Basic computer literacy.
Caring and nurturing attitude towards children.
Basic skill of Art & Craft activity
Please drop your CV : email@example.com