Bromley Bee stand out among other daycare centers and pre-schools in the following ways:
- It has UK-trained early childhood educators with a real passion for working with kids
- It ensures the development of individual curriculum for each of its children based on their needs, learning styles, potentials and the level of intelligence.
- Our curriculum focuses on experiential learning process as opposed to rote memorization emphasizing on children’s own propensity to explore and discover.
- From a very early age on, children are exposed to an environment that recognizes their creativity and unique approach to solve problems.
- It prioritizes safe environments, security, intellectual nourishment, rapport building, trust, praise and encouragement, feeling of mutual respect and stimulation of curiosity over everything else.
- To provide exceptional childcare and education for children aged 6months to 5 years
- To provide a safe, happy and caring environment where individuality and learning through play is promoted
- To work in partnership and form a positive relationships with all parents/carers as well as outside agencies and professionals
- To enable children to form positive relationships with staff built on trust and confidence
Qualified and trained staff help us to deliver our service and meet regulatory requirements. We work within the UK recommended adult child ratios and have permanent staff your child can build relationships with. We have a robust recruitment system in place to ensure we have the right people to look after your child. Most of our staff hold recognized childcare qualifications, whilst the rest are in the process of gaining childcare qualifications (apprentices) Our staff members hold up-to-date certificates in first aid, safeguarding, health and safety and food hygiene awareness. All members of staff also undergo an enhanced police check to ensure they are suitable to work with children.
A secure main front gate controls access to our setting and also additional secure preschool/daycare entrance with pin code access. Every part of the premises is monitored by CC camera 24hrs, 7 days a week.
- Understanding the World
- Expressive Art and Design
For toddlers, we focus mainly on the prime areas of learning (progress check age 2) as these form the basis of successful learning in the four specific areas. The three prime areas support toddlers in developing secure attachments and a sense of belonging, identifying their feelings, becoming independent, curious and ready to explore.
For our pre-school children the balance will shift towards a more equal focus on all areas of learning,as they grow in confidence and ability within the three prime
areas. We aim for our pre-school children to become confident in all specific areas of earning before the start of school, as this will help them significantly when moving on to Reception class and Key Stage 1 (School Years1 and 2).
We assess how well our children are learning and developing by recording observations on a daily basis. These observations are built up over time and used in children’s formal assessments. Every 8 or 12 weeks (depending on age/individual needs) we assess your child’s learning and development in all relevant areas and record this on their individual tracker, this helps us to pick up on their strengths and any areas weakness for us to focus on in our future activity planning. It is a requirement of the EYFS that we provide parents with a short written summary of their child’s development in the three prime areas of learning and development at aged 2 (between 24 and 36 months). The three prime areas of leaning are; personal social and emotional development, physical development,and communication and language.